Saturday, January 12, 2008

It doesn't always come to you.

"Hello Johnny, why do you want to attend our 'business for teens' class this year?"

"I've always been interested in the stock market but I could only talk to my dad about it, my friends aren't into business. I wanna meet other teens who're into having ideas and making money."

"Are you prepared to work hard? We have a lot of ground to cover, we'll be making a general introductory survey of all areas of business; managerial finance, human resources, logistics, to name a few off the top of my head."

"I'm prepared, I don't know enough to know what I'll like or not, I'd like to think I'll enjoy finding out."

"Thank you Johnny, we'll let you know our decision by the 15th."

"Thank you."

Gropius in 12 lines times 4 words

 Art Teaching Futile, Schools Fail Artists Must Engage Workshops Construction Over Mere Drawing Trade Learning Enhances Skills Bauhaus Progr...