Friday, January 17, 2020

Reminders

One of the most common excuses for procrastination is 'I'll do it later' but when is that exactly? Recently I am having success with scheduled reminders. When something I want done pops into my head (usually at an inconvenient time to act on it) I think of the soonest time I could do it and then summon the nearest virtual assistant and speak the reminder with a date and time attached.

Summoning Siri or Alexa or Google Assistant has finally gotten easier than entering the data by hand. I wish I could say 'Duplex, set a reminder' which would save two syllables but I can't, yet.




Gropius in 12 lines times 4 words

 Art Teaching Futile, Schools Fail Artists Must Engage Workshops Construction Over Mere Drawing Trade Learning Enhances Skills Bauhaus Progr...